- You must complete a Drivers License Application, fill it up and have it signed by your parent's or guardian. You can visit DMV.org for more info.
- You will need your Social Security Number.
- Provide your real full name.
- Present documents showing your Age and that you are a Legal Resident.
- Submit proof of completed Driver's Education. Click to Save on Driver's Education.
- Pay the Application Fee. For current fee rates for California click Here.
- Finally Study for the written test. For written test Reviewer click Here.
Good Luck! Hope you will be a responsible Driver.